Editors Choice

3/recent/post-list

Socialite Corazon flaunts baby bump

Voluptuous Kenyan socialite Corazon Kwamboka is one of the happiest women in the world after landing a blessing she had been praying for.

The latest development was first made public by Kwamboka who shared a photo of herself showing off her bulging baby bump.
In the caption, the lass thanked God for finally remembering her, having tried to conceive severally unsuccessful.
According to her, she never thought she would ever get pregnant.
''If someone told me January last year that I'd be feeling you kick deep in my belly at the sound of your father’s voice, I would most definitely think they were deranged!'' she wrote

 The socialite added she had lost hope in ever conceiving because of a condition she was dealing with; endometriosis.
''Endometriosis had crippled my dreams of birthing a child. But here we are. A pleasant and welcomed surprise. I can’t wait to meet you. Hold you and teach you everything I know.'' she added.

 She could not wrap up without thanking the man responsible for her pregnancy holding she could not ask for a better man.
''To the baby’s father; I couldn’t have chosen a better person to do this with. I see the good in you and how you raise your own and I know my child will be loved eternally,'' Kwamboka said.

 Her post was received well by many of her fans who duly congratulated her in the comments section.
KISIISCOOPER understands the socialite is six months pregnant and is so excited about it.
According to sources intimate to her, she is carrying baby of Maureen Waititu’s ex-lover and baby daddy Frankie Just Gym It.