Editors Choice

3/recent/post-list

Ringtone speaks after Zari Hassan rejected his Range Rover

Local gospel musician Ringtone Apoko has responded after Ugandan socialite Zari Hassan rejected his advances.
This is after Ringtone claimed that brand new Ranhe bought Zari new Rover Sport 2017 as a gift.
On Saturday, Ringtone thanked Zari stating that he had been informed of Zari’s acknowledgement of his efforts to show her love.
“Hey @zarithebosslady you know yesterday I had gone to church for kesha being a Friday so I didn’t watch TV. I have been informed this morning by my handlers that yesterday on one of the TV stations you acknowledged our efforts to show you our love. We thank you….. I also take this opportunity to encourage you that’s in whatever you do give God the glory and praise his name for without God we nothing. Jesus4live,” read Ringtone’s post.
Zari is in Kenya for a cancer awareness campaign.
She turned down the offer stating that she was not interested.